Meaningful work that makes a difference
The Tracy Law Group leads the local bankruptcy community in providing a home for a team of talented professionals who enjoy the challenge of doing meaningful work that makes a difference and contributes to the community. Our team provides creative, cost effective solutions to the most challenging issues faced by businesses dealing with financial distress and delivers service to our clients with compassion and genuine concern.
Attorneys In The News
- One of our lawyers is rated a perfect 10 on Avvo.com.
- We are AV rated by Martindale Hubble. AV is the highest rating given by this universally recognized attorney rating service http://www.martindale.com/
- One of our lawyers was elected president of the Federal Bar Association for 2005-2006. www.fba-wdwash.org
- One of our lawyers is a contributing author of the Collier on Bankruptcy Practice Guide, the premier bankruptcy treatise.
- Todd Tracy was a speaker at the 2009, 2011, and 2013 Northwest Bankruptcy Institute.
- Our lawyers are regular volunteers at the King County Bar Association Neighborhood Debt Clinics.
- One of our lawyers serves on the Board of Consumers Education and Training Services. www.centsprogram.org